Air Handling Units
Based on our long worldwide experience in the marine and offshore market, we have developed several types of high quality Air Handling Units (AHU). We offer a flexible range of units in many sizes. The units are available in modules that enable us to deliver solutions tailor made to all kind of marine and offshore installations. Our products come in selections of single or dual-pipe units, low or high-pressure units.
Technical information for the AERON® AHU:
- The AHU’s are assembled from a wide range of standard sections
- Available in 12 sizes up to appr. 100 000 m3/h
- May be delivered capacity of 1 x 100%, 2 x 50% or 2 x 100%
- Have very good acoustic and thermal insulation
- May be delivered with housing in Alum-Zink, Galvanized or Stainless Steel
- Will be delivered in special marine or offshore execution
- Will be delivered with large inspection doors
- The fan and motor mounted on vibration dampers with flexible connections
- The Casing is made of double skinned panels, insulated between with 50 mm high efficient mineral wool or polyurethane foam
- The AHU is mounted on a common solid skid with hoisting equipment for easy installation or divided into smaller sections as desired
Types of standard AERON Air Handling Units:
- Horizontal Marine AHU for indoor installation
- Vertical Marine AHU for indoor installation
- Horizontal Offshore AHU for indoor installation
- Horizontal Offshore AHU for outdoor installation
- Other special types available upon request
AERON® Marine Air Handling Units comes with all necessary accessories in order to minimize installation work at the yard. The heat exchangers and evaporators are available in any type of materials the customer demands.
You find more info in our Product Catalogue.
Flat Packed Air Handling Units
We have developed a special unique system, which makes it possible to supply ‘flat-pack’ AHU equipment as an alternative to fully assembled. The units comes in several pieces and installs easily inside the ship or offshore module. For modification projects, this saves a lot of time and cost, compared to cutting a hole to take in large products.